- 1-1/2 cups Best Choice® Enriched Bran Flakes Cereal
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (3 medium)
- 1/2 cup Best Choice® Milk
- 1 Best Choice® Egg
- 1/4 cup Best Choice® Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Best Choice® Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Best Choice® All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Best Choice® Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Best Choice® Baking Soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Best Choice® Ground Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease or paper line 12 (1 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
- Combine Cereal, banana, milk, egg and oil in bowl; mix well. Let stand 5
minutes; stir to break up cereal. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder,
baking soda and nutmeg in separate bowl. Add cereal mixture all at once
to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Divide evenly among
prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm. Makes 12.