- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1 tsp of roasted minced garlic
- 1 ½ to 2 lbs of sirloin steak
- 1 (24oz) can Best Choice® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (15oz) can Best Choice® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (16oz) Best Choice® Sour Cream
- 1 (24oz) bag Best Choice® Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- 4 tbsp Best Choice® Olive Oil, divided
- Salt and Pepper
- Over medium heat, coarse chop onion and sauté in 2 tbsp of oil with garlic. Cut steak into bite size pieces and add to onion and garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring water and 2 tbsp of oil to a boil and add noodles.
- When steak is cooked through, add both cans of mushroom soup and heat.
- Drain and rinse noodles.
- When soup mixture is hot, remove from heat and add sour cream. Mix sauce and noodles in a large serving bowl. This feeds a family of 5 with leftovers.