- 1 can Best Choice Chili
- 1 can Best Choice Mexican-Style Corn
- 1 can Best Choice Black Beans
- 1 can Best Choice Pinto Beans
- 1 can Best Choice Kidney Beans
- 1 can Best Choice Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Best Choice Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 8 ounces Best Choice Original Cheesy Spread ( ¼ of a loaf )
- Place all canned ingredients in a large pot, making sure not to drain the cans (the juices add flavor!). Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce to a simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut up Cheesy Spread into squares and stir into soup until melted.
- Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips.