- 1 bag of Best Choice® Cheese Tortellini
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Best Choice® walnuts, chopped
- 8 Tbsp Best Choice® butter
- 1 tsp Best Choice® dried sage
- 1 package. Best Choice® Frozen spinach
- 8 oz of mushrooms (portobello or cremini)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp grated Best Choice® Parmesan
- Add the tortellini to a pot of boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes. Scoop and reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water for the sauce. Drain the rest of the water and set it to the side.
- Meanwhile, add the butter to a large skillet over medium-low heat until melted. Add garlic and chopped walnuts and cook for 3-5 minutes until brown. Add in sage.
- Next, add in spinach and mushrooms and your reserved water. Allow the spinach and mushrooms to shrink in size.
- Add the tortellini into the skillet and toss to coat.
- Serve the tortellini with a generous amount of grated parmesan, crushed red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
NOTE: If you are not a fan of spinach, perhaps broccoli would be a tasty alternative.