- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Two 15oz cans Best Choice Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Celery stacks diced
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup Best Choice dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Best Choice Pecans finely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, agave, dill and red pepper flakes to make the dressing. Set aside so the flavors come together.
- In a large bowl, mix all the salad ingredients together, then mix in the dressing.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for one hour before serving. Can be served as is or spooned into lettuce leaves to make wraps.