- ½ cup Best Choice Butter + more for buttering Ramekins
- ¾ cup Best Choice 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate
- 2 Best Choice Eggs
- 2 Best Choice Egg Yolks
- ¼ cup Best Choice Sugar
- 2 tsp Best Choice Flour + more for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 450 Degrees. Butter and lightly flour four 4oz ramekins. Tap the excess flour, then butter and flour them again. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, microwave the butter and chocolate together checking and stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate is fully melted. While that is heating, beat together the eggs, yolks and sugar with whisk, until light and thick. Beat the melted chocolate and butter mixture, it should be warm and melty. Pour in the egg mixture and quickly beat in the flour just until combined. Divide batter among the four ramekins.
- At this step you can refrigerate the desserts until you are ready to bake and eat. Just bring them back to room temperature before you bake them.
- Bake the Ramekins on a cookie sheet for 7-8 minutes, the center will still be quite soft, but the sides will be set.
- Invert each Ramekin onto a plate and let sit for about 10 seconds. Unmold by carefully lifting up one corner of the mold. The cake will fall out onto the plate. Serve immediately paired with Best Choice Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.