- Best Choice spiral sliced bone-in half ham
- 1 jar (8 ounces) hot pepper jelly (such as Captain Rodney’s)
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1/4 cup Best Choice apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Best Choice brown & spicy mustard
- 1/4 cup packed Best Choice light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ham, cut side down, on rack in large roasting pan. Bake ham 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 90°F.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat jelly, preserves, vinegar, mustard, brown sugar and sage to simmering over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Remove ham from oven. With sharp knife, lightly score outside of ham, making parallel 1/2-inch-deep incisions in crosshatch pattern. Brush ham with some of the glaze; return ham to oven. Bake 45 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 130°F, brushing ham every 15 minutes with glaze. Carefully place ham on serving platter. Cover loosely with foil and let stand 15 minutes before serving. Internal temperature will rise to 140°F upon standing.
- Pour any drippings in roasting pan into same saucepan with any remaining glaze; heat to simmering over medium-high heat. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until sauce is reduced to about 2 cups. Serve ham with sauce.