- 2-1/2 sticks Best Choice unsalted butter, softened
- 7/8 cup Best Choice granulated sugar
- 3-1/4 cups Best Choice all purpose flour
- pinch of Best Choice salt
- 1 Best Choice egg
- 1 Tbsp Best Choice milk
- 1 Tbsp Best Choice lemon juice
Mix butter, sugar, salt, egg, milk and lemon juice together well.
Slowly mix the flour into the mix 1 cup at a time until all flour is incorporated and mixture is stiff. Mix is ready to use now or can be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Roll the dough out to 1/8 inch thick and use cookie cutters to cut out your desired shape.
Bake the cookies on a cookie sheet for approximately 10 min.
Let cookies cool fully before decorating with icing.