- 2lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 4oz cans of chopped green chilies
- 14oz can Best Choice Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Best Choice Pinto Beans
- 1 can Best Choice Black Beans
- 1 can Best Choice Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 1 tsp Best Choice Salt
- 1 tsp Best Choice Black Pepper
- 1 pkg of Best Choice Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 pkg of Best Choice Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 cups of water
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef and onion. Drain off any grease once the ground beef is cooked.
- Add the other ingredients to the pot and bring everything to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower the heat to a simmer. Slowly simmer the soup for 1-2 hours.
- Once ready, serve with Best Choice Mexican Shredded Cheese and tortilla chips.