- 2 cups Best Choice Boil-in-Bag Instant White Rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Best Choice Lime Juice
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Best Choice Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 can Best Choice Black Beans, drained
- 1 tsp Best Choice Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Best Choice Ground Cumin
- 1 tbs Best Choice Chili Sauce, or to taste
- Pinch Best Choice Salt, to taste, optional
- 4 Best Choice 10-inch Flour Tortillas
- In a medium skillet, toss together the cooked rice, chopped cilantro, and lime juice. Heat the rice mixture over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- In a large skillet, sauté the onion in the vegetable oil for 5 minutes on medium-high heat or until the onion is opaque and soft. Then add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the black beans, and season with the chili powder, cumin, and hot sauce, mixing until well combined. Allow the beans to cook until they are heated, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon the rice mixture and the black bean mixture onto the flour tortillas. Add any additional toppings you want.
- Fold the short ends of the tortilla in toward the center, then fold one of the long sides over the filling, and gently push to ensure the fold is tight before rolling up the remainder of the burrito. Repeat this process for the other tortillas.
- Once the burritos are rolled, cut them in half and enjoy a Vegetarian Bean Burrito!